- Our Approach
- Our Impact
- Our Portfolio
- Apply for Financing
- Invest in Media Development
- About us
- Board of Directors
- Management Team
- Contact us
From 1996 to December 31, 2014, MDIF provided $133 million in affordable financing, including:
- $116.7 million in loans and equity investments;
- Approximately $15.8 million in technical assistance and other grants;
- Earned over $39.3 million in interest, dividends and capital gains;
- Collected $61.7 million in recovered principal invested;
- $0.5 million through Digital Kiosk, the secure payment service for independent media.
MDIF has invested in 108 clients and 320 projects across 38 countries, writing off less than 4% of the total loaned and invested.
MDIF has returned more than $29 million to investors. It ended December 31, 2014 with a portfolio of $48.3 million in outstanding loans and investments.