- Our Approach
- Our Impact
- Our Portfolio
- Apply for Financing
- Invest in Media Development
- About us
- Board of Directors
- Management Team
- Contact us
From 1996 to September 30, 2014, MDIF provided $130.7 million in affordable financing, including:
- $114.4 million in loans and equity investments;
- Approximately $15.8 million in technical assistance and other grants;
- Earned over $39 million in interest, dividends and capital gains;
- Collected more than $61 million in recovered principal invested;
- $0.5 million through Digital Kiosk, the secure payment service for independent media.
MDIF has invested in 105 clients and 310 projects across 36 countries, writing off less than 4% of the total loaned and invested.
MDIF has returned more than $29 million to investors. It ended September 30, 2014 with a portfolio of $47.2 million in outstanding loans and investments.